Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"Leave Britney Spears alone!"


Just had to post this for the laugh factor. I've seen a lot of freaky shit at Break.com, but this Britney Spears super fan has got to be the most disturbingly psychotic of them all. I think this guys' parent's need a kick in the teeth. You may think it's fake, but check out this clip of the same guy, and his stalker-like love affair of the pathetic pop star.
I wish this whole Spears popularity would just go away. She is a pretty easy target to pick on though. Stupid Mousketeers...

T Tags:

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At September 15, 2007 at 11:12 a.m. , Blogger PB said...

Hi Zanstorm -

On CNET.com, they linked to this video and that's where I saw it for the first time.

I don't know what it says about me but I actually watched the whole thing! But not this time though...I have some standards. :-)

All I have to say about this guy is...wow...

I also agree - Spears is too easy a target...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.