Saturday, September 15, 2007

Go to hell, Chris Crocker

I had posted these Britney Spears fan videos because they cracked me up good. But I never realized just how famous this Chris Crocker is. After researching him a bit I realized that the idiot has been on Jimmy Kimmel even. Kimmel makes him look stupid, love it. Yup, just another fuckface trying to get his 20 minutes of fame through YouTube and MySpace. So I apologize for even posting anything by this cross-dressing cack gobbler.
Can you believe this little shit mouth lives with his Pentecostal grandmother??? She must be deaf. If she heard some of the things he says and does she'd be rolling on the floor interceding for the suicidal ingrate.
Anyways, enough of this dipstick schitzophrenic. I leave you with this:




T Tags:

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At September 24, 2007 at 6:18 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How anyone can give a shit about Britney Spears or this Chris retard is beyond me. I could only stomach about three painful seconds of that video before I realized my life isn't worth living if I spent any more time watching it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.