Monday, September 03, 2007

Avery-Cuthbert split

Ah...Sean Avery and Elisha Cuthbert split. That is so tragic. Rumors are Avery was trying to get funky with Paris Hilton but Paris wanted nothing to do with the bad guy because she is Cuthbert's friend.
I personally couldn't give a shit. But at least millions of guys can now renew their sexual fantasies of a single Cuthbert and wish they had a chance with her.
I'm off to watch paint dry, because quite frankly it's more entertaining and worthy of my attention.

T Tags:

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At September 3, 2007 at 3:04 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slow news day, eh?

Not long until training camp begins.

 
At September 3, 2007 at 3:07 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

No shit...

 
At September 4, 2007 at 7:00 a.m. , Blogger jimbuff said...

Excellent, Cuthbert is single - now I can make my play for her:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.