Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hit the road, Jack

My wife and myself are heading out of town Thursday morning for about a week and a half. We are attending a family campout at Manning Park (near Hope), as we all haven't been in one place for 3 years now.
After that, we visit our other relatives in the Abbotsford area, and then enjoy the sights of Vancouver and Vancouver Island or Gabriola Island.
It should be a great time. I need a damned holiday!
If can update this site along the way I will. Hopefully Nonis doesn't pull off a blockbuster while I'm gone!
Aside from that, I will return early August.
As a side point, this site turned 1 year old last Friday! It's been great times. I enjoy talking hockey on here as much as I did when I first started doing it a year ago. Thank you to all who stop by. It's been my pleasure to inform/amuse you.
I'll be back.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At July 19, 2007 at 7:16 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You come back again with pictures that look like ripoffs of my album covers and you'll wish you went down with the Edmund Fitzgerald, you little punk.

Sincerely,
Gordo

P.S. Go Leafs

 
At July 19, 2007 at 9:56 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Hey Gordo you fucking lush!
Well, you'd have to be one to go down on Ella Fitzgerald!
It also appears that you need to hop off a certain bandwagon....

 
At August 5, 2007 at 6:27 p.m. , Blogger Mike said...

Happy birthday Zanstorm to your fine ass blog. Here's too more swearing, drinking and power play goals during the next season!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.