Thursday, May 31, 2007

Shotgun!!
















James, a WFS reader and new blogger, politely requested a Photoshop image of the Ducks, both Niedermayers and Chris Pronger carpooling to games. I missed the segment about it, so I used my imagination on what it could look like if the brothers from the same mother and Pronger packed in to a Toyota Pria (click image to enlarge). Obviously, I exaggerated Pronger's size.
The carpooling story was posted at Maple Leafs.com a few days ago. Apparently Giguere rides with them as well. He had this to say about it:

"It's fun driving with Pronger and Scotty and Robby," he said. "They're real leaders. For me, it's kind of sitting and listening to them and try to get some good advice."
The article raised the question if Carlyle and Burke will be "resting easy" when all of their top players are cruising in one vehicle, and Giguere joked:
"Not when Robby is driving, that's for sure!"
In regards to Selanne's driving Giguere said:
"Teemu (Selanne) is a speed car driver," the netminder said. "I don't want to go with Teemu."

Read more of the article here.

T Tags:

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At May 31, 2007 at 8:24 p.m. , Blogger James said...

Awesome! That kicks ass. Props to you! Might I also say that this blog was a direct encouragement for me to fiddle around with blogger and try it out for myself..

Hopefully I can be as dedicated at updating it.. Now I need to get good at photoshop to do some of my own pics ;)

 
At May 31, 2007 at 9:07 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

You have any experience with Photoshop? It's a great time!
Glad you enjoyed the pic. It took me a while!

I think Alanah at Canucks and Beyond and Sleek got me into hockey blogging. But Temujin at West Coast Chaos was an originator.

 
At May 31, 2007 at 10:10 p.m. , Blogger James said...

I've never used photoshop, although I was a long time enjoyer of "Photoshop Phridays" on somethingawful.com. Some really funny stuff on there too! I'll probably have to sharpen up my cropping skills at least though, and start adding some real pictures..

I'm still solidifying what it is I'd like to talk about on a blog.. I'm thinking of some kind of music + sports combination.. I think I'll start customizing the layout a bit, tweaking it here and there..

 
At May 31, 2007 at 10:36 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Sports and music is something I've been thinking about for the summer.
Maybe I should give this a bit of a rest instead. Who knows.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.