Monday, April 30, 2007

Waiting For Stanley Pool Standings



























The Waiting For Stanley Pool has been a close race so far. SirRated had the lead for most of Round 1 but lost 7 players after the initial round. 1972 Summit Series is actually Joe Pelletier. I need the Devils to be eliminated in order to catch that guy.
I got 3 words for you: BANK ON IT!!
Remember, I am paying the winner of this pool $50. If you are reading this and are a part of the pool and actually have a chance at winning it, you will have to send me your address so I can send you a cheque!
Odds are, you won't beat me anyways, and I'll spend my own $50 on a full frontal massage. :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At April 30, 2007 at 12:39 p.m. , Blogger Unknown said...

This pool is clearly anti-Slovak :(

 
At April 30, 2007 at 1:02 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

No Demitra or Gaborik anywhere in sight, huh?

 
At April 30, 2007 at 10:29 p.m. , Blogger Jibblescribbits said...

Worry about me still, Avs fans, like their team, like to make a late charge

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.