Friday, March 23, 2007

Bertuzzi Watch

More like futility watch! I have never hid the fact that I hate the Red Wings. And my hatred for Bertuzzi rivals that (as a player, not a person). So I am loving the fact that the Red Wings lost their first game with Bertuzzi in the lineup last night to the lowly Blue Jackets.
What I am hoping is that Bertuzzi will be a disease in the Wings' dressing room, and that the Wings flounder in the first round of the playoffs. In fact I predict that will happen..haha! So from now until the end of the season I will post a picture of Big Bertrude with his hopefully dismal stats after every Red Wing game until they are out of the playoffs to celebrate their ruin!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 24, 2007 at 4:40 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're falling behind already. They got beat by another shitty team today.

 
At March 24, 2007 at 6:40 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

yeah i know. I don't sit in front of a computer 7 days a week!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.