Monday, December 29, 2008

Hordichuk talks about his fighting ways

After being in almost 100 NHL fights, the fear of squaring off with someone starts to go away but I mean it’s only human to be scared when you’ve got a big 6’5 220-plus pound guy running at you with fists. It’s like swimming towards a shark when you have a bloody nose – scary, right?

The best way I can describe it, I guess is that I feel like I almost blackout in a fight. I don’t really remember too much what happens when it’s happening, I just go in throwing them – almost like I’ve done it so many times, it’s like a routine that I’m just comfortable in
I agree, blacking out is best.More from Hordi at his blog at Canucks.com.

T Tags:

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At December 30, 2008 at 10:07 a.m. , Blogger Hockey Dad said...

I was looking for information about Okanagan Hockey Academy and I stumbled upon some information that caused me great concern. It’s a blog called Okanagan Hockey Academy. I was thinking about sending my 14 year-old boy to OHA but if the information on this blog is true, I would never send him there.
http://okanaganhockeyacademy.blogspot.com/
What can you tell me about OHA? Do they really have a crack house on campus? What are some good hockey schools in Canada where my son can develop and be relatively safe from harm?
Is it true Kerr was fired from Port Alberni bulldogs of the BCHL due to favouritism of his son? It was other Jr A program do you see a dad as the head coach? I thought that crap ended in Bantam.
Thanks for any help or comments on this subject.

 
At December 30, 2008 at 11:38 a.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Another hockey dad asked me about this a acouple days ago. Paste the following link in your browser and read the comments. Hopefully you will find them helpful.

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=31097487&postID=5771118134288802765&isPopup=true

 
At August 26, 2022 at 12:18 p.m. , Anonymous Camden Furniture Removal said...

Loved reading this thanks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.