Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wellwood: "It's hit or miss with me."

From the Vancouver Province:

"It's a hit or miss with me," Wellwood acknowledged Monday after skating with a few of his new teammates at Burnaby 8 Rinks.

"I'm either going to bounce back and play really well and put up points and they'll have a player they are looking for for nothing, or I'm just not going to do it. It's all in my hands and I know training camp and the start of the season is going to be pretty big for me."
Now now, Kyle. Keep your chin up! Be positive. Good boy.

T Tags:

Labels:

4 Comments:

At August 26, 2008 at 10:45 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm either going to be okay, or I'm going to suck."

Jeez, ain't that enough to install confidence in a fan, eh?

 
At August 26, 2008 at 10:58 a.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Yeah, I didn't like that statement much. But you can read that in 2 different ways:
1. He lacks confidence
2. He's just being honest, because really, anybody can be a hit or miss sometimes.
If plays in the top 6 I think he'll be fine.

 
At August 26, 2008 at 1:42 p.m. , Blogger Mike said...

Or you could read it a third way: he knows he sucks and he's prepping us for it accordingly. And for that he gets better marks then Bulis, Isbister or any other project that has rolled through town!

BTW - I may have to use "hit or miss" as his new nickname.

 
At August 26, 2008 at 1:45 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Ans STILL no love from Mike for Wellwood! haha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.