Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cover Mats Sundin news, you get mega hits















Hey, I admit I got caught up in the Sundin-to-Vancouver hype and still am. It's amazing how repeatedly covering the story puts you on top of Google's search list though.
The same thing happened last summer when I was covering "what the hell the new Canucks jersey was going to look like."As this is a non-profit site, I guess something has to amuse me like this on occasion, right? Waiting for new Canucks jerseys is a lot easier than waiting for Mats Sundin though, I must say.
Waiting For Stanley is just barely over 2 years old and has had about 200,000 hits. Those numbers aren't staggering, but I am thrilled that I amuse some of you.
You aren't going to get university-level intelligence here. You are getting a blunt, controversial and hopefully informative site.
Thanks to all those who keep coming by and welcome to all those that are newer visitors.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At July 16, 2008 at 4:18 p.m. , Blogger Temujin said...

Here's to two hundred thousand more by this time next year.

I hope you aren't thinking of quitting, ya filthy rat bastard!

 
At July 16, 2008 at 5:12 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Nope, I wanna hit 1 million and then quit, haha! Maybe i should become more like Eklund and get a million hits per day! Not.

 
At July 17, 2008 at 10:14 p.m. , Blogger Unknown said...

Time to sign up for Google Adsense. 200K hits gotta be worth something...

 
At July 17, 2008 at 10:22 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

No, you'd need over 200,000 hits per day to make something!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.