Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mr. Positive returns









I guess the Canucks have let their fans down too many times over the years, because I have talked to a lot of Canucks fans around the Lower Mainland and not one single person is giving the Canucks a chance to make the playoffs. I swear, everyone has thrown their white towels in, rather than wave them in the air for support. It's not over yet. Are you just bracing yourselves for potential pain? Or is your support in your team that fickle? Right, you are just getting used to having your hearts ripped out come playoff time.
Well this slut of a season is not over yet. I stand by my statement that the Canucks are better at home and the Preds are half-assed on the road this season. Now my concern is with those damned Oilers. They have a rematch with Calgary on Tuesday and then they play us in our final game of the season. Yes, it may just come down to the final night. Can you believe it?
I'm going to go out on a limb and say we beat the Flames tonight and that we win at least 3 of our final 4 games.
Remember, the Canucks have not lost more than 4 games in a row all season.

I shall be at the game tonight, and it will be great to see all the aspects of the Canucks' game first-hand.
The Flames have won the last 2 games against the Canucks. I couldn't care. Miikka (because one "i" and "k" weren't good enough in his first name) Kiprusoff has stopped 56 of the 59 shots he's faced in his last two starts versus the Canucks. Don't give a rat's ass. This is it, Nucks. Nobody is believing in you right now. They think you are doomed. You fucking hear me???? DOOMED! Now go out there and prove the legions of naysayers wrong!
I'll put up a post after I return from the game tomorrow.

T Tags:

Photobucket

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At March 30, 2008 at 6:44 a.m. , Blogger Mike said...

If they are down 2-0 after another anemic first period, I trust I'll see you jump the glass, run across the ice and bitch slap Vigneault?

 
At March 30, 2008 at 7:25 a.m. , Blogger Temujin said...

Are you just bracing yourselves for potential pain?

Well yeah, that's pretty much it right there.

When they win tonight, my final post at WFS will be about how I never doubted for a second!

 
At March 30, 2008 at 9:09 a.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

It's hard to trust their defence right now I guess. Is Louie's mind elsewhere? Maybe I should slap him! But truthfully, I'd like to grab Bieksa by his jersey and bust his nose. I'd like o figure out their record-goals against average pre and post Bieksa returning. There may be a disturbing trend there.
By the way, nice work on posting here, Jin. You have great skills!

 
At March 30, 2008 at 10:52 a.m. , Blogger Temujin said...

Hahaha, yeah right. My over-the-top verbal spew is matched only by my photoshop "skillz".

I just now figured out why every new post contains an (img) code... it's that damned little Luongo banner at the bottom of each post. Yergh! I just kept erasing the thing before writing my post, hehehe! And I never remembered to "tag" any of the posts either. Talk about a sub-standard effort on my part.

I sure hope the Nucks put on a good performance for you tonight. It would sure suck if they stunk up the place, especially since this is your wife's first live game. Did you buy her a pink Canuck t-shirt yet?

 
At March 30, 2008 at 1:02 p.m. , Blogger antro said...

you realize zarnstorm, if they win you will have to go to every single game remaining.

i'm feeling very unpositive, and i will probably suffer through it online.

why oh why did god make me a canucks fan...

anyway, nice photoshopping.

 
At March 30, 2008 at 1:03 p.m. , Blogger antro said...

oops, mispelled your name, i meant "zanstorm." sorry.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.