Friday, March 28, 2008

Game Day Post: Temujin Style

Game day post? You want a stinking game day post?

I just got home from work, ordered a pizza from Panago, and turned on my television to see Minnesota leading the Canucks 2-0 after the first period.

What is wrong with these bloody Canuck players?

There.

There's your friggin' game day post. More thoughts to follow.

Instant Update 6:30pm: Apex Calgary my ass, ya jerk!

Yeah, it's four to zip for Minnesota! Woo Hoo! It's all about the Habs anyways. They're my second favourite team. Les Habitants!


Update 6:54pm: Shouldn't the state of Minnesota just accept Canadian rule? I mean, they are practically in Canada anyways.

Would someone just break Brian Rolston's face? Cowan? Burrows? Sanford? Anybody?

5 Comments:

At March 28, 2008 at 6:06 p.m. , Blogger Temujin said...

Alright, so technically it's not *my* television...

 
At March 28, 2008 at 6:22 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Panago? There's your problem right there. Oh wait, I guess thats all you have up there.

Two words: Apex Calgary

 
At March 29, 2008 at 12:37 a.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Jesus frickin' Xmas! I watched the game from 2 different bars in downtown Vancouver. Major suckage. Where has our vaunted defence gone?
I tell ya, I think Vancouver fans have given up at this point. That's the feeling I get on the street anyways. But i am going to make a prediction:
Canucks win 3 of their last 4 games and Nashville wins only 2. So yeah, we're getting into the postseason. So get your flags and beer ready, you pathetic wagon jumpers!!!
Crazy to be going to the game on Sunday night where the Nucks come home from a terrible road trip. I think they'll play better at home.
The Canucks' record with me in attendance is 3-1 I believe. My presence is all powerful!

 
At March 29, 2008 at 12:40 a.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Hey, we gotta cheer for the Flamers tomorrow. They play Edmonton. Just imagine the flames screwing the Oilers out of a playoff spot.

 
At March 29, 2008 at 2:42 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it's not "gotta cheer" it's "get to cheer". Get it right :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.