Friday, February 01, 2008

Canucks-Panthers Preview

Geeziz, no time for me to write up a preview today. But what's there to say really? In my opinion, the fact that Luongo is playing against his former team tonight is really overshadowed by the reality that the Canucks do not hold a playoff spot right now for the first time in ages.
I'm thinking that once these key injured players start returning to our lineup, it may inject some life into this bunch. I don't know what else will, besides a satisfying slaughter of Florida tonight perhaps.
Anyway, the game is on Canucks PPV and it all starts right now. I better leave work and get home to watch it.
Prediction? Fuck positivity right now. I say this one goes to a shootout and Ollie Jokinen scores the winning goal. 4-3 Panthers.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.