Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Ducks and Niedermayer to call a press conference tonight

So we will finally get a decision from the completely confused Scott Niedermayer tonight regarding whether or not he will play for the Ducks this season.
Personally, I couldn't care less. I'd rather he quit than make the Ducks a better team.
He's also a douchebag for taking this long to make up his spoiled brat little mind and leaving his team and GM in limbo for so long. I don't care what he has accomplished... he's selfish.

Time of the press conference: 6:30 PM Pacific Time. Unless Niedermayer changes his mind and makes it at 7:00 pm because he wasn't "inspired" to show up at 6:30 pm.

T Tags:

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 5, 2007 at 4:05 p.m. , Blogger James said...

Normally I wouldn't care, but I grabbed him up in my pool in late November when I heard rumblings of his return. Wasn't much of a sacrifice, my Dmen were dropping like flies.. You gotta wonder why it takes so goddamn long though.. Way to keep your team in the lurch!

Come on, scotty! Shit or get off the pot, so to speak.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.