Monday, December 03, 2007

Cool NHL schedule widget from Schmapplet

I seen that Doobie at the Spoked B had this widget in his sidebar. It's pretty nifty and looks good.It shows every scheduled game for your favorite team and the location on the map (like you needed that right, you're a geography wizard aren't you?) The zoom in to each stadium is kind of cool.
The only problem is that it takes too long to load when someone arrives at your page. So I am going to skip it. The
A schedule or schedule calendar widget that loads quicker would be ideal. And skip the map because it isn't necessary. Don't get me wrong though, I think it's a cool widget, and I fricking love widgets. But it's probably not worth it because no one likes their page load to slow down any further. (Doob, you are a brave man :)

T Tags:

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 4, 2007 at 4:48 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geeeez, look who's talking over here Mr. Widget-meister. I had to upgrade my computer just to load your site! LOL

 
At December 4, 2007 at 10:37 a.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Oh, I used to be a lot worse :)
Gad I love widgets!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.