Sunday, November 18, 2007

Canucks-Flames Preview

The whooping of Minnesota came at a cost, as Mattias Ohlund has been suspended for 4 games for his golf swing-slash of Koivu's leg. This puts the Canucks in a bit of hole on the blueline. Ohlund's play has been so damned good lately that his absence will hurt. By the way, Koivu is slated to miss a week because of a cracked bone in his leg. I don't feel bad for the punk.
I have no idea who's in for Ohlund tonight.
The Canucks are rolling. The Flames are getting there, winning their last 2. They had dropped the previous 3 games.
What about tonight's outcome? I can't wait to see Bourdon and Edler step up as they are the going to get increased minutes. Look for a close game and I'll say we take those Flamers 4-3. I also predict Mike Keenan eats about 200 ice cubes tonight.

Game Time: 5:00
TV: Sportsnet Pacific Hi Def.

T Tags:

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At November 18, 2007 at 8:08 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is our friend Matt from Calgary??? The rotten bastard won't show his face around here anytime soon!

BWAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! :)

 
At November 19, 2007 at 9:04 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shut up temujin. Shouldn't you be knitting? Anyways, I've accepted the fact that the Flames suck, okay. I'm still a fan though. Maybe they'll get rid of the old folks and turn it around, but probably not. At least were still ahead of Edmonton. (barely)

 
At November 19, 2007 at 12:42 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

I'm not liking the play of Owen Nolan. I think he should go first. And why the hell can't Lombardi hit the net?????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.