Monday, October 22, 2007

The Shoe House

I said in the previous post that I'd miss most/all of the Canucks-Jackets game and that is what I did. So my wife and myself cruised out into the bush west of Smithers to find the shoe house, which we found, and then decided to go 15 km further into the bush. No man's land. Pristine territory. Love it. I once seen a black wolf near the area pictured at the bottom. Yeah, that's my wife standing on the roof of my truck.
My muffler pipe took a beating because of all the potholes in the road and broke in half. My truck sounds like a drag racer now....


















T Tags:

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At October 22, 2007 at 3:04 p.m. , Blogger HugoNav said...

Yeah that happened to me to. My peugeot sounded like it was on steroids. Nice view though. I really gotta to visit Canada. But it aint cheap.

 
At October 23, 2007 at 7:27 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Shoe house...is that someone's house or like a museum type thing?

 
At October 23, 2007 at 8:06 a.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

It's a house only. Apparently they breed wolves with Malamut dogs in the back and use them as sled dogs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.