Sunday, October 21, 2007

Canucks / Blue Jackets Preview

What the hell, this game comes on too early (2:00 PST). I'll miss most of it as my wife and myself are going for a cruise out into the boonies to see a shoe house. It's about an hour drive from here. You probably are wondering about the shoe house, but I'll post pics of it later.

So....the game is on PPV. Forget about it. The Jackets are on a roll and have found a winning identity..finally. The shakey Canucks can loosen up a little mentally now that they are on the road and hopefully put a few wins together.
I say they start today and barely beat Columbus 4-3 in the shootout.
As I will be missing most or all of it, let me know how it goes whoever of you has the gonads to buy this game.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.