Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Zanstorm Family Dutch Mafia Reunion

I just had to post this pic because it cracks me up. It was taken a couple weeks back at Manning Park. It was supposed to be a serious pic but my brother and I took it upon ourselves to wave a Dutch (Friesian) flag and an axe.
My twin sister Lisa and her family live here in Smithers. My 2 younger sisters live in Salmon Arm. My parents are semi-retired in Hope. And my brother has been accepted into Brown University in Providence Rhode Island.
Family campouts/reunions are a blast (if you get along with your family that is.) Any chance you get to organize/attend one, go for it. And don't forget to make your dad pay for the campsite fees!

T Tags:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.