Thursday, August 09, 2007

Sonic The Hedgehog Flash Game

I spent many hours playing Sonic The Hedgehog on my Sega Genesis as a kid. I would also through my joytsick at my tv in disgust out of frustration (anger issues). Anyway, no big hockey news today or lately even, so enjoy this little flash game. I haven't got past Level 2 Act 1 yet.

Use the directional buttons to move and the space bar to jump. Hold the directional down key and press space bar to do that speedy Sonic thingy.






T Tags:

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 9, 2007 at 6:48 p.m. , Blogger PB said...

Damn you!

Stop feeding my addictions!

:-)

 
At August 9, 2007 at 8:14 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

My pleasure!

I've got another one to put up soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.