Wednesday, August 29, 2007

New Canucks jersey opinion

Click the image to enlarge.

No, god dammit this is not an upgrade. But I like Canucks.com (sarcastically) trying to justify the new jersey.

Regarding the "Vancouver" on the jersey: "The name honors the most beautiful city in North America and our Vancouver Millionaires. The arch of the word emulates our WHL Canucks."

Ok, first of all....fuck the "most beautiful city in North America" part. Ever been to Montreal? Enough said. No comparison.
Fuck the arch honoring the WHL Canucks! Were the WHL Canucks even worth remebering?
Hell were the 1970-80's Canucks worth remembering? Nope.

Regarding the horizontal stripes: "Classic horizontal stripes honour our great history. We are Canadians and we made this game."
Yeah yeah yeah. Those stripes were already there on the 3rd jerseys. I'm not buying into that Canada "rah rah" BS.

Do I own a Canucks jersey? Nope. Do I want to buy one? Hell no!
I'm not a fan of the new look and I think that the ball has been dropped on this one.
Just my opinion. Maybe after the 20 spiced rum and cokes empty out of my veins I'll change my opinion..... maybe not
I think Pfizer's creation was better. Bottom line though, folks is that I want to see this team whoop ass on the ice this year...no matter what their jerseys look like. I just won't empty $100 out of my wallet to buy one of these new creations.

T Tags:

Labels:

4 Comments:

At August 30, 2007 at 12:59 a.m. , Blogger asdfuhzknůl said...

Does the same to your eyes, what Yoko Ono does to your ears... See my cat´s (vakcat)reaction this morning.

 
At August 30, 2007 at 7:27 a.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Vakcat said it about right! hahaa

 
At August 30, 2007 at 7:38 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Pretty ugly. That Vancouver written above the whale just looks stupid.

 
At August 31, 2007 at 8:52 p.m. , Blogger Eric J. Burton said...

Oh my god those are ugly uniforms.
Too bad I liked the hockey stick unis

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.