Friday, August 24, 2007

Lightning + golf = bad idea

A terrific lightning/wind/rain storm blew through Smithers last week Thursday. My buddy, Temujin and I were golfing before the storm hit. We got through about 15 holes while the weather was hot and sunny, but once the wind picked up, that storm blew in quick, forcing us to put our lightning rod gold clubs away and quit.
Oh well, it was for the better because my game sucked and Jin was whooping my sorry ass. The above image is a still from a video that I took.
There was lightning every 3 seconds, probably the best lightning storm I have ever seen here.
For the actual video footage, see here.

T Tags:

Labels:

3 Comments:

At August 24, 2007 at 5:22 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a pretty decent video considering it was with a camera phone! Next time we go golfing I'll bring my camera, and you can record my hole-in-one.

 
At August 28, 2007 at 11:14 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rat farts!!!"

So, Zan, is that you narrating that video? Is that the voice I'm going to hear in my head every time I read your posts? LOL

 
At August 30, 2007 at 5:00 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Whoa whoa....what's the Rat Farts link? Who do I sound like?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.