Sunday, August 26, 2007

"History of NHL Trades" completed







I have been working nonstop at my other site called "History of NHL Trades" and am now finished. Thankfully my wife gave me some help with a few of the years. We had to type out every trade and signing from the present all the way back to 1960. My Carpal Tunnel Syndrome should ease off now!
Anyway, it's pretty informative and hopefully thorough. If anything is wrong or missing let me know in the comments section at that site. Enjoy!

T Tags:

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At August 27, 2007 at 10:08 a.m. , Blogger bms said...

That list boggles my mind. Nice one!

 
At August 27, 2007 at 10:41 a.m. , Blogger Earl Sleek said...

Fantastic work, Zanstorm. I can't think of any direct applications just yet, but I know where to turn whenever I do get inspired.

 
At August 27, 2007 at 1:59 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Outstanding work. It'll be a handy reference site for me! Job well done.

 
At August 27, 2007 at 2:02 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What those guys said. Bravo!

 
At August 27, 2007 at 5:45 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Thanks for the kind words. Hope you all find good use of it.

A problem: when I was putting it together and publishing it each year it was on the first page of Google if you typed in "NHL trades history". Now it is on page 44 of the same search. What the hell happened to push it so far back?
Can anyone help me out there?

 
At August 27, 2007 at 5:52 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Up...it's back on page 1 again...Damned Google!

 
At August 28, 2007 at 12:36 a.m. , Blogger asdfuhzknůl said...

very helpful. thank you.

 
At August 28, 2007 at 8:15 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a work of epic proportions. That must have taken a lot of free time. I'll wager that you guys don't have kids yet.

 
At August 28, 2007 at 10:06 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Doobie: you couldn't be more correct!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.