Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Canucks jersey unveiled tomorrow

After getting thousands of hits from people searching the web for new and leaked Canucks jerseys I am afraid that I may just drop the ball tomorrow when the jersey is unveiled. I have a company gold tourament starting at 12:00 PM PST and the jerseys will be unveiled soon after. So I may not be able to cover it live, unless there is wireless on the 7th green! We'll see.....
Either way, I am excited and cautious about what the new uni's are going to look like.

T Tags:

Labels:

3 Comments:

At August 28, 2007 at 7:19 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to help you out pal, but I'll be in Hazelton all day :(

But then again you'd never be silly enough to trust me to look after this place, would you? :-)

 
At August 28, 2007 at 8:18 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've already put in my recommendation for a logo. I'll be sincerely disappointed if it doesn't make it.

 
At August 29, 2007 at 11:45 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I want to know is what exactly a gold tournament is? Panning for gold in the Bulkley?
;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.