Sunday, July 15, 2007

Twin Falls

My wife and I went for a short hike to the best scenic spot near Smithers: a place called Twin Falls. It is 2 waterfalls, each over 100 feet high and a couple hundred feet apart. The source of the falls is an ever-shrinking Glacier Gulch.
You can walk right to the bottom the waterfall on the left. You get soaked immediately with ice cold glacier water. Perfect for a hot summer day!
The place is popular among tousists from all over the world. I don't know how many different languages I've heard spoken up there. It's only a 10-15 minute drive from downtown! A big reason why I love it here: all of these serence places are so close by.
Anyway, there isn't much in the form of hockey news, so I figured I'd post these.


Posted by Picasa






T Tags:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.