Thursday, July 19, 2007

So it begins

I'm not going to make my vacation entries in diary form too much, but I gotta say, the weather sucked nuts on our 11-hour drive to the Fraser Valley today. Rain, hail, and Lightning. Good times.
I like the signing of Aebischer by the Coyotes today. Although his numbers were less that stellar last season, hopefully he rebounds in Phoenix. A Tellqvist-Aebischer combo is not the worst thing in the world.
Poor Dany Sabourin is still not considered a reliable NHL backup goalie obviously, with the acquisition of Ty Conklin by the Penguins today. I think that is a fair assessment.
Alright, I'm going camping in the bush for 4 days. Talk to you when I come out of there! I can't wait to have a reunion with my family.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 20, 2007 at 9:08 a.m. , Blogger PB said...

I hope that Aebischer picks this year to be the one where he establishes himself as well. Of course, I am a little biased.

Enjoy your vacation!

 
At July 23, 2007 at 11:28 a.m. , Blogger Miss 604 said...

dude, are you in town? if you are we should for sure meet up!

for future reference... contact me instead of john in order to plan anything :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.