Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sinistar

I have added Sinistar to the game links on the lower left sidebar. It is a cult classic still to this day. Created in 1982, it was an arcade classic.
The point of the game was to shoot drifting planetoids and collect crystals to create 'sinibombs', used to destroy the skull-like Sinistar. You knew Sinistar was on your ass when he'd start hauntingly yelling: "Beware I live!" and "Run coward run!!" Good times.
A tough game to play. So check it out.
Hell, there's no hockey news anyway!!

T Tags:

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 10, 2007 at 8:08 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

First, the Millionaire game, now this?? This is probably the only video game that scared the crap out of me. I hunger!

 
At July 11, 2007 at 1:46 a.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Haha Yeah me too. That voice will live in eternity.

"Run run run!!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.