Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Eklund's Canucks rumor

Hey take it with a grain of salt, and don't give me grief over posting anything by him. Just read it, and see if the guy turns out to be right or wrong.

The Canucks look to be up to something big. They may be closing in on Yashin or Allison along with pulling off a major trade with a team from back east.

The Yashin and Allison part does make me laugh though.

Sincerely,
Zanstorm
The Not-so-anonymous (sometimes drunk) hockey blogger.

T Tags:

Labels:

3 Comments:

At July 10, 2007 at 11:18 p.m. , Blogger James said...

I always see a lot of haterade directed towards this eklund character, what exactly did he do to piss off the blogosphere? I must have missed out on that.

 
At July 11, 2007 at 1:45 a.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Beyond the belief that he fabricates most or all of what he says, I really don't want to get into it.

Hey I admit it, I check out Hockeybuzz anyways. Sometimes they break news before most major (Canadian anyway) outlets do.

My fave is Spector's though. The guy analyzes rumors and trades so well. Very respectable IMO.

 
At July 11, 2007 at 8:20 a.m. , Blogger Eric J. Burton said...

Eklund really isn't very credible it appears that he is just out there throwing stuff around half of which does ever come true.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.