Monday, April 16, 2007

Canuck Notes

Jan Bulis had this to say about playing on a line with Jannik Hansen prior to last night's game:

"I really enjoy playing with him. I think he plays a great game. We seem to create chances every shift we're playing together."
No kidding. Jan Bulis chipped in a Hansen shot 5 minutes into the 3rd period last night to get the Canucks on the board, and the Nuckleheads never looked back. This is a great thing, because the Sedin/Naslund line was being smothered up to that point by a Stars checking line. During the first 2 periods I thought the Hansen-Bulis connection were the hardest-working Canucks out there.


Jason Botchford has written an inspiring piece in the Vancouver Province about Ryan Kesler today. It appears that Kess is doing everything he can to get back into the lineup sooner than expected.
"They're telling me I'll be out for four to five weeks, I'm saying I'll be back in three," Kesler said Sunday. I healed quickly before with the hip and I can heal quickly now."
The poor guy must be frustrated as hell, as he is with the Canucks in Dallas right now, wishing he was out on the ice.



Did anyone else notice the Canucks fan sitting behind the penalty box at the game in Dallas last night? He was wearing a vintage 'flying v' jersey and had a bra in his hand! Nice! Hopefully he gave his bra back to his mother.




T Tags:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.