Friday, January 26, 2007

Kari Lehtonen's mask

I don't watch too many Thrashers games so I didn't notice before that Lehtonen enjoys sporting females on his masks. Here is a visual if you haven't seen them yet.
His prior theme was Final Fantasy X: (a big hat tip to the Gaming Blog for doing the dirty work)

























His latest concept is a Kill Bill theme, which in my opinion is even better. It's a cool cartoon version of Tarantino's classic movies. Having Lil' John on the back is less than stellar I'd say. But hey, he's still young. He'll learn.

3 Comments:

At January 28, 2007 at 12:07 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The FFX mask is way better, but then I loved that game :)

 
At January 28, 2007 at 12:32 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

I never played any of them. It just wasn't my thing I suppose. I just played shooter and sports games :)
Speaking of.....time for a messed up post

 
At December 1, 2011 at 8:38 p.m. , Anonymous gratis horoskop said...

great masks :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.