Friday, December 08, 2006

Bulis rumored to play with Sedins

There are rumors about in Canuckland that Jan Bulis has been skating with the Sedins in practice and that he may play with them tonight against Carolina. Bulis looked inspired during his last 2 games, especially during his 500th game.
Tell you what. If Bulis registers 3 points tonight, I will change our header and make a Jan Bulis tribute for a period of ONE WEEK. It's a big deal to me because as you know, I have zero respect for Jan's play and he has been in the Waiting For Stanley doghouse since the season started.
So, Jan, please put out a subpar performance tonight and don't make me do this!!

4 Comments:

At December 8, 2006 at 8:37 p.m. , Blogger Temujin said...

Bulis is playing inspired hockey tonight. Won't get three points, but he deserves MAD PROPS from Zanstorm tonight.

Bulis PROPS-O-METER: 10/10

 
At December 9, 2006 at 8:37 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
Great website you got there, good reading!
I'm in the process of making a website myself, a website dedicated to Sidney Crosby. The url is http://www.sidneycrosby.se/
I want to put up some good links on it, only hockey links, so im wondering if you want to trade links?

Let me know what you think :)

Regards from Sweden,
Lukas
info@sidneycrosby.se

 
At December 9, 2006 at 2:30 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Well I just posted a few props to him. **vomit**

 
At December 9, 2006 at 2:41 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Another Crosby site??? Shame on you Lukas! What's it called, Trail of Tears? kiddin'
I added you to our blogroll under Pittsburgh Penguins. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.