Monday, November 27, 2006

New Canuck jersey #1

Drawing inspiration from Ingmar, who has been been sinning in Holy Sacrilege, reversing rival teams' jersey through Photoshop, I made some Canuck jerseys for your viewing pleasure. I'll unleash them over the span of this week. Now that the Canucks are under new ownership, we should see a new jersey as early as next year, perhaps. I am going to get a head start on all creative personel and try to make a million bucks.
To give you a bit of an idea on what I have been doing, here is the worst sample....



That jersey is wrong on all fronts, but I am sure the ladies would like it! That is Johnny Canuck from the JC comic books looking all studly. A real piece of Canadiana!

1 Comments:

At November 27, 2006 at 11:05 a.m. , Blogger Temujin said...

Those shoulder pads on JC look very unrealistic.

Very unrealistic indeed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.