Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sedin Love

Have any of you seen this picture before? You must have! I don't know what to think of it. I guess some families don't have a problem with being close, but if my brother ever tried this on me, I'd give him a beating.
I think this is just before the identical twins morph into eachother and become one giant robot or something! I'd caption contest this pic, but would cringe at the resulting comments...
Gad, I love being drunk! I probably wouldn't post this otherwise....wait a minute, YEAH I WOULD!

1 Comments:

At October 8, 2006 at 2:01 a.m. , Blogger Robert L said...

Gives new meaning to the term back to back games!

BTW, I found a great backdrop for your site. Since I am to photoshop what Tie Domi is to romance, I had to post it at my site first. Check it out, I'm sure it'll look great here!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.