Saturday, October 14, 2006

FUN IN THE SUN

Having fun yet, Eddie?? With a dismal save percentage of .556 and a goals against average of 9.06 poor belfour could be seeing a lot of Panther games from this spot.

Heres my top 5 list of things going thru Eddie's mind when this pic was snapped.


1) I bet if Mike was still here, I'd be playing right now.
2) Wonder if I could fake a back injury from sitting too long??
3) I just don't feel the love from the fans here, like I did in Toronto.
4) If I could get 5 shut outs in a row, my numbers might look a lil better.
5) Wonder If i'm going to cry during my retirement press conference speech.

3 Comments:

At October 14, 2006 at 12:03 PM , Blogger Zanstorm said...

Oh sure! You get back from holidays, read Eddie's stats from ONE game, and start belittling him! Should've seen it coming! Lol!
Gad I hope he starts to play well this year. But Auld is outshining him already.

 
At October 14, 2006 at 12:20 PM , Blogger -Beaner- said...

Zanstorm says "Auld is outshining him already." ......should have seen THAT coming!!! LMAO!!!

Belfour just doesn't have what it takes anymore, you just need to face the facts.

 
At October 14, 2006 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Zanstorm said...

No I will not face that fact yet. He was leading the Leafs into the playoffs 2 years ago. That skill didn't all of a sudden dry up..unless his confidence is shot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.