Saturday, October 14, 2006

FUN IN THE SUN

Having fun yet, Eddie?? With a dismal save percentage of .556 and a goals against average of 9.06 poor belfour could be seeing a lot of Panther games from this spot.

Heres my top 5 list of things going thru Eddie's mind when this pic was snapped.


1) I bet if Mike was still here, I'd be playing right now.
2) Wonder if I could fake a back injury from sitting too long??
3) I just don't feel the love from the fans here, like I did in Toronto.
4) If I could get 5 shut outs in a row, my numbers might look a lil better.
5) Wonder If i'm going to cry during my retirement press conference speech.

2 Comments:

At October 14, 2006 at 12:03 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Oh sure! You get back from holidays, read Eddie's stats from ONE game, and start belittling him! Should've seen it coming! Lol!
Gad I hope he starts to play well this year. But Auld is outshining him already.

 
At October 14, 2006 at 12:32 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

No I will not face that fact yet. He was leading the Leafs into the playoffs 2 years ago. That skill didn't all of a sudden dry up..unless his confidence is shot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.