Thursday, September 07, 2006

WHERE ARE THEY NOW...part 4

























I was asked to photoshop/chop ex leaf great Borje Salming in honor of his upcoming jersey celebration, but found this gem instead. No need to doctor up Borje, he made this one easy. I'm not sure what the magazine is but I'm guessing it's either Hairdressing or interior decorating...you decide. This might explain his declining penalty minute stats in the later part of his career. lol

I'm just glad he wasn't my hero growing up!!

2 Comments:

At September 7, 2006 at 11:59 a.m. , Blogger Robert L said...

He looks like a gay understaker!

I just might take that pic and run with that idea.

 
At September 7, 2006 at 12:10 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Damn you I say! If his wrist gets any more limp, I may have to change my top 3 Leaf players of all time list!
He does have his own underwear line though...oh boy, this keeps getting worse.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.