Friday, September 22, 2006

THIS WEEKS CAPTION CONTEST

Last weeks prize was...first pick in the WFS hockey pool draft. Beaner picked first, so I guess she's the winner, without posting a caption.

I apologize for the horrible picture choice last week and hoped I've redeemed myself with this odd picture out of Atlanta.

I have no idea why the backwards helmuts, but hope the picture can foster some decent captions.

This weeks winner will receive a copy of Chris Pronger's new book "Skating Backwards for Dummies".

5 Comments:

At September 22, 2006 at 9:15 a.m. , Blogger Earl Sleek said...

(Player #44 is Jaroslav Modry, btw)


Anyone notice when HOSSA puts his helmet on backwards it says ASSOH?

 
At September 22, 2006 at 11:20 a.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Modry: "Hey Savard, you're always bitching about icetime...stop fucking around and get on the ice!"

 
At September 22, 2006 at 11:21 a.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Greg Devries thinks to himself: "huhuh duhhhh...this is so much more fun than in Colorado and Ottawa...duhhhhh"

 
At September 22, 2006 at 12:55 p.m. , Blogger Tapeleg said...

Coach! My new helmet doesn't fit right!

 
At September 22, 2006 at 3:09 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Any Sutton thinks to himself: "If i put my helmut on backwards, maybe my #25 turns into #52, then I could be like Adam Foote, minus the gigantic snozz!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.