Sunday, September 24, 2006

NEW LOOK CLOUTIER

Ex Canuck goalie Dan Cloutier is wearing an actual mask this year, instead of that ugly assed helmut/cage combo he's worn since his junior hockey days.

Based on the fact it only has a couple stickers on a plain black mask, this may only be a preseason test. Cloutier gave up 2 goals on 19 shots in his debut against the Sharks...both right thru the five hole, I'm sure.

Yahoo sports has a few pics of Cloutier playing a little too deep in his net, courtesy of Andrew Brunette last night, against the Avs.

4 Comments:

At September 24, 2006 at 11:17 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Old news......

 
At September 24, 2006 at 2:48 p.m. , Blogger Ingmar "W" Bergman said...

His hero is obviously Daniel Berthiaume.

 
At September 24, 2006 at 3:35 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck you guys! My hero is Geraldo Rivera!
A man that speaks only truth, like me! I can't help it that you guys are envious of me and that I scoop you on every story!
Plus, those 16 year old kids that comment on my posts are my followers. Leave them alone! They have feelings too. How else can I look like I have some credibility?
Why does everyone have to be so cruel to me????
Goodbye cruel world! (BANG!)

 
At September 25, 2006 at 6:06 p.m. , Blogger Doogie2K said...

Dwayne is emo. Who knew?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.