Sunday, September 10, 2006

MUPPET SHOW DRUM DUEL

Ever since megmegmeg made that Swedish Chef comment, I've had the Muppet Show stuck in my head. Well once again YouTube comes to the rescue. I managed to find my favorite Muppet Show moment ever: a drumming duel between Animal, and Buddy Rich, once dubbed the 'world's greatest drummer.' The Muppets were great to watch growing up. It's amazing how big the show really was with all kinds of celebrities appearing on the show weekly.
Yeah yeah, this has nothing to do with hockey, but who cares, it's Sunday! And I'm taking a day off, barring some freaky signing or trade!


And speaking of the Swedish chef, here is 14 minutes of the Chef. My fave is the last clip of him trying to make squirrel stew.

5 Comments:

At September 10, 2006 at 2:35 p.m. , Blogger Ingmar "W" Bergman said...

You do know that The Swedish Chef is the illegitimate child of Ingmar Bergman and a persian rug don't you?

 
At September 10, 2006 at 3:13 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

LOL! Wait...I won't go there..

 
At September 10, 2006 at 4:14 p.m. , Blogger Ingmar "W" Bergman said...

I already went there... Check out my latest post. =/

 
At September 11, 2006 at 10:15 a.m. , Blogger Doogie2K said...

Oh my God, I forgot how batshit those Chef segments were. I mean, the pizza dough with the rolling pin? Gold. Pure friggin' gold.

 
At September 11, 2006 at 11:01 a.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Yeah, it took me back to when I was in diapers. heheh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.