Monday, August 14, 2006

ZANSTORM BOBBLEHEADS



















These are the creations of Tapeleg over at Jerseys and Hockey Love. I don't know why he would do something like this, I mean, I hardly ever drink, and my posts are written in genuine sobriety. I guess he doesn't like my views of the Avalanche fading into oblivion this year and he takes it upon himself to try humiliate me. Mom and Dad, if you are seeing this...I DON'T DRINK! I WENT TO CHURCH LAST SUNDAY!
This Tapeleg guy is delusional. He beats up on mascots for sh-t's sake! Nah I'm kidding, he's a good guy. Good stuff TL.

7 Comments:

At August 14, 2006 at 7:27 a.m. , Blogger KINGOFHEARTS said...

Aarrh!

 
At August 14, 2006 at 4:29 p.m. , Blogger Tapeleg said...

I have prepared my resopnse. ;)

 
At August 14, 2006 at 9:30 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll get mine up soon, TL, Z sent it to my work email so was unable to get it until today.

 
At August 15, 2006 at 12:13 a.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

And I forgot to tell you...sorry

 
At August 15, 2006 at 9:06 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know why he would do something like this, I mean, I hardly ever drink, and my posts are written in genuine sobriety.

I see you're not a Canucks fan, then!

During the regular season, at least half of my posts are written in a drunken stupor.

 
At August 15, 2006 at 9:39 a.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Nah I was being completely sarcastic. Hey, we were drunk half of last season as well. It's awesome watching the Nucks on PPV for 'free' at the bar isn't it?

I guess I'll find out what drunken regular season posting is like in a few months!

 
At August 15, 2006 at 10:36 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel smart when I'm doing DRSP, but then two days later when the hangover's cleared up and I'm re-reading the post, it feels like someone's repeatedly kicking me in the crotch and going, "HA-HA!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.