Wednesday, August 30, 2006

WHATS UP WITH CRAWFORD'S HAIR

















Is it just me or does Marc Crawford look like he's wearing a hedgehog on his head. To prove my point, I found a willing donor and with a little photoshop magic, slapped it on Crawford's head. After dicking with it for a while, I got to a point where I found it looked better than his real (if in fact it is) hair. The center picture shows what I'm suspecting is really going on up there.

Just for the record, I never liked the guy and blame him for last season, the pitiful playoff record of the Canucks under his direction and anything else I can't pin on Todd Bertuzzi.

2 Comments:

At August 30, 2006 at 1:36 a.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Maybe you could have made Crow a little more cross-eyed than he already is!

 
At August 30, 2006 at 7:06 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap. The resemblance is uncanny.

And you're not the only one who's not part of the Marc Crawford love-in. Some days, I'd really like to just... kick him.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.