Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Great Bula



I know this isn't hockey,
but I came across this picture
in my wife's files. This is
Lisa Bula, a great friend of mine,
who passed away last month. She was only 29.
She was the best soul I ever knew. She was a
very classy, sassy little thing, but her greatest
quality was her love andrespect for people.
Lisa helped me out too, even though I
tormented her daily!
Anyway, here's a toast to the best lady friend I
ever had.
Be good to people, love , respect, and help them out
sometimes. I know Bula did! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At July 15, 2006 at 9:14 p.m. , Blogger Temujin said...

I'm picturing St Peter at the pearly gates, going through his files...

"Hmmm... Bula... Bula... Bula... well, let's here... Oh! There you are! Lisa Bula... oh, ohhhhh... I see... Charismatic, eh? Alright, get in the pentecostal line-up, and someone will be with you in a moment."

All kidding aside though, she's doing just fine where she's at now. It sucks that she's not here anymore, but she's still alive- that's what I believe anyways. "The Great Bula": an appropriate title, indeed.

That's a really nice picture, I'm going to swipe it. And I'm toasting her right now too.

 
At July 19, 2006 at 2:15 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At August 18, 2008 at 8:56 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa - she just stays with you. Thank you for this memorial. She was my hairdresser. Her adorable, sassy grin finds it's way to the front of memory all the time and makes smile and so glad I knew her. Unforgetable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.