Friday, October 13, 2006

Stanley Cup Hangover 2

I call this one "Puking With Stanley" You know what? As long as the Hurricanes are losing, I will not stop creating these Photoshop images. The second they pull out a win, I will stop. So if you like these, start jinxing the Canes. If you don't, pray to Rod Brind'Amour for a holy Cane miracle!

***UPDATE***
It's 3-0 Hurricanes over the Thrashers halway through the 2nd period. So I better post this before the mini losing streak comes to an end!

***Update***
Uh oh, it's now 3-2 Canes with 5 minutes to go in the 2nd...The Thrashers are coming back!

Photoshop image by Zanstorm.

1 Comments:

At October 13, 2006 at 6:32 p.m. , Blogger Temujin said...

I'm amazed at your photshopping skillz. Putting a Kaberle jersey over your body like that... I can hardly even tell it's you!

Go Thrashers Go!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.