Thursday, August 10, 2006

THINGS YOU MAY HEAR AROUND THE NHL THIS SEASON..

  • Belfour to Auld: "Hey Alex, can you lend me 20 bucks? I lost my wallet at the beach party last night. C'mon man..20 bucks and I'll let you play goal tonight!"
  • Patrick Lalime (Black Hawks): "F..k it, these guys suck! These guys Ashlee Simpson suck! And I thought the Blues were bad!"
  • Jay McKee: "Somebody trashed my hotel room Nagano-style last night. Was it you Tkachuk? Guerin, it MUST have been you!"
  • Tony Amonte: "I can't believe it, I'm getting paid 1.85 million to play on the fourth line! This is paradise! Oh shit, here comes Sutter, please don't fire me Darryl, please don't! I have a family to support! I'll hit the net with my shots, I promise!"
  • Lemaire to Gaborik: "So Marian how do you like your paycheck?" Gaborik, jumping up and down yells: "I love it! Marian happy Marian happy!!! Oh SHIT!!"
    "What's wrong?!" inquires Lemaire. "I just pulled my groin."
  • The Sedins: "Hey coach, we know Naslund sucks this year, and that we're out-manned because Nonis couldn't sign anymore players, but we just can't play 5 shifts in a row like that anymore, ok?"
  • Roberto Luongo, dancing on a table top at Hooters in Vancouver: "Balalala LA BAMBA!"
  • Eric Lindros: "Hey Mike, you got any Tylenol? Jere patted me on the head after I scored and now I have a headache!"
  • Mogilny barges into Lamoriello's office with a tommy gun and says: "Say hello to my little Russian friend!" RATATATATATATATATAT
  • Sundin, tired of Jeff O'Neil's lousy play: "Oh yeah Jeff? If you're so good, then how come the Hurricanes won the Cup the year after they traded you, huh? "
    O'Neil: (sobbing) "Oh yeah? Well........shut up Mats! Just shut up! Waaaaahhhh!!!"
  • If you walk into the Habs dressing room this year, you'll witness an IA Meeting, as in Injuries Anonymous. "Hi, my name is Saku, and I have a problem."
    "Hi Saku...."

5 Comments:

At August 10, 2006 at 12:33 p.m. , Blogger Tapeleg said...

Zanstorm, at GM Place: "What do you mean you don't serve Capt. Morgan's! Do you know who I am? You mean I have to drink this pepsi STRAIGHT?!?!"

I'm gonna get banned for this stuff, aren't I?

 
At August 10, 2006 at 12:53 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

LOL! Nope!

 
At August 10, 2006 at 1:39 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

You're a good shit, I don't care WHAT they say about ya!

 
At August 10, 2006 at 2:30 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

But I AM drunk! Oh geez, there goes my future as a clown!

 
At August 10, 2006 at 3:21 p.m. , Blogger Earl Sleek said...

Lou Lamoriello to Brian Gionta: "We are kind of hoping you'll sign this contract for negative salary to help us squeeze under the cap. The alternative is Contract B, where you are contractually obligated to murder one Alex Mogilny."

Eric Desjardins: "I hate the word 'retirement'. No, my friends, I am just going through a personal lockout."

Chris Pronger: "Would you stop flinching, Teemu? I'm not going to hit you this year, I swear!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.