Wednesday, August 30, 2006

SCREENSHOTS OF NHL 07

The website Team XBOX released some screenshots of the upcoming NHL 07 this month. Check 'em out if you haven't seen them already.










"Bertuzzi scores!" Well at least some of the players are on the right team, but we'll still have to change up a fair bit of the rosters from some of the summer's trades and signings.









All right! I won't have to create Ovechkin and Crosby this year! (Dang that sucked in 06!)









Cool, Fernandez squeezes the pads and checks behind him! Hopefully the goalies will be alot smarter this time around. I hated how they lunged at the shot in 06. It didn't look very realistic. Alas, one of the games's creators said that the goalies will be tougher. To that I say: "I'm changing the game tweaks to EASY!"
Apparently the PS3 will be released in November 2006. This is a dilemna, since I've only owned Playstations. The PS3 will be so expensive at its release date that I'm not sure if I'll get it right away. I may have to be extra patient.
But will the NHL 07 PS3 version have more up to date rosters?
NHL 07 XBOX-style is still scheduled to arrive in stores on September 14.

For even more info on this game, including team by team analysis' within the game, check out Isabella's post at Stick in Rink.

5 Comments:

At August 30, 2006 at 9:28 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good work with your Hockey Blog here.

If you would be so kind to add our link:

http://www.hockeypacific.com

that would be great.

We are an Anaheim Ducks, Los Angeles Kings & San Jose Sharks Fan forum site.

If you're interested, we could also link back to you.

Thanks!

 
At August 31, 2006 at 5:42 a.m. , Blogger siMonster said...

Zanstrom,

From the chatter on the easports boards, it doesn't look like NHL07 will be released for PS3. We'll have to wait for NHL08 for a PS3 version.

As you know, the PS2 and XBOX versions of NHL07 will pale in comparison to the XBOX 360 version, which is a shame.

Simon

 
At August 31, 2006 at 12:32 p.m. , Blogger siMonster said...

lol.

Yeah I'm not a big XBOX fan myself but may have get a 360 this year.

 
At August 31, 2006 at 1:09 p.m. , Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

As long as 360 has Grand Theft Auto as well, I may get it.
It will be the first time I've ever even THOUGHT about getting an XBOX.

 
At August 31, 2006 at 1:12 p.m. , Blogger Earl Sleek said...

Zanstorm, I'd comment except you pretty much summed up my position as well.

GTA must stay!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Waiting For Stanley was created in June 2006.